Hand Wash , Castile Style, Blue Mallee Eucalyptus
Changing Times Means Changing Habits for Hand Washing.
Our challenging times mean that we need to change some of our daily routines. Use our all-natural , olive oil based, Castile hand wash and this will become part of your daily hand washing routine.
- Our all-natural Castile style, Blue Mallee Eucalyptus hand wash is a combination of 3 main ingredients to ensure your hands are clean and disinfected.
- We use eco-friendly bamboo fines as an exfoliant removing dead skin cells. On application the bamboo fines remove dead skin cells and ingrained grime
- The extra virgin olive oil contents helps regenerate and encourage the growth of new skin , assists in improving skin flexibility and helps keep the skin moist
- The quintessential Blue Mallee Eucalyptus essential oil acts as a mild disinfectant
- All the product ingredients come from natural, sustainable resources
- Unlike other often used exfoliants such as plastics , bamboo decomposes in the environment and hence not polluting our precious waterways
- Olive oil is the longest used and known base for skin care product. Its usage dates back to the ancient Minoan cultures date 3000 BC
- Olive oil is very rich in the vital ingredients to sustain healthy skin ; it is rich in vitamins A , E and K , squalene and polyphenols
- Our hand wash is hypo-allergenic and suits most skin types
On application our hand wash forms a rich lather that leaves your hands feeling smooth , hydrated and cleansed.
And for that extra finishing touch , try our all-natural hand moisturising cream.
Key Ingredients : Extra Virgin Olive Oil , Water , Decyl Glucoside , Natural Glycerin , Blue Mallee essential oil, Bamboo
Our hand wash does not contain any Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS), Palm Oil , Artifical colours or ingredients.
On application; Patch test to ensure no irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only