Soothing Balm Lemon Scented Tea Tree 60g
Soothing Balm, Lemon Scented Tea Tree
To our unscented base soothing balm, we have added a little Australian sourced Lemon Scented Tea Tree Oil .
Lemon Scented Tea Tree oil is known for its anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. It is registered with the TGA for this use.
No colouring agents or additives are used. So when you get that scratch from working in the garden in the household chores just apply a little to the affected area and it will help the healing process and act as a mild disinfectant. Others use the balm to help calm the effects of insect bites ; such a versatile product.
- The core ingredient of our balm is extra virgin olive oil
- Olive oil is full of the nutrients that are required to keep your skin healthy- Vitamins A,E and K, naturally occurring squalene , anti-oxidants and polyphenols
- Olive oil is ideal for the skin. The ingredients in olive oil work in harmony with your skin to strengthen its natural barrier. It contains a combination of sebum (the natural oils in your skin) and micro-flora (a healthy bacteria).
- When you apply our olive oil based balm, it is absorbed quickly as the chemistry of the skin is similar to the chemistry of olive oil.
- Instead of sitting on top of your skin, as many chemically based balms do, the nutrients are quickly absorbed by the skin
- The results is a nourished and hydrated skin that repairs quickly.
Gently massage a small amount directly onto the skin to soothe.
Note: We use a small amount of Lemon Scented Tea Tree essential oil. However for some skin types this small amount may cause skin irritation so always patch test before application.
Olive Oil, Olive Oil Wax , Lemon Scented Tea Tree Essential Oil
The product is totally natural- no parabens , artificial colourants or ingredients are used
Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. Always patch test first and if the skin is irritated do not use.