Soothing Balm Blue Mallee Eucalyptus 60g
Soothing Balm, Blue Mallee Eucalyptus
To our unscented base soothing balm, we have added an Australian favourite - the quintessential Blue Mallee Eucalyptus Essential Oil.
Blue Mallee Essential oil is known for its anti-bacterial properties and is widely in Australian culture. The Blue Mallee Eucalyptus balm contains disinfecting properties which have traditionally been used by Aborigines for medicinal purposes for treating minor cuts, grazes, and aiding the relief of congestion. Formulated with our natural and pure olive oil, this balm helps to deeply nourish, soothe and heal.
So when you get that scratch from working in the garden or in household chores just apply a little to the affected area and it will help the healing process and act as a mild disinfectant.
- The core ingredient of our balm is extra virgin olive oil
- Olive oil is full of the nutrients that are required to keep your skin healthy- Vitamins A,E and K, naturally occurring squalene , anti-oxidants and polyphenols
- Olive oil is ideal for the skin. The ingredients in olive oil work in harmony with your skin to strengthen its natural barrier. It contains a combination of sebum (the natural oils in your skin) and micro-flora (a healthy bacteria).
- When you apply our olive oil based balm, it is absorbed quickly as the chemistry of the skin is similar to the chemistry of olive oil.
- Instead of sitting on top of your skin, as many chemically based balms do, the nutrients are quickly absorbed by the skin
- The results is a nourished and hydrated skin that repairs quickly.
Gently massage a small amount directly onto the skin to soothe.
Note: We use a small amount of Blue Mallee essential oil. However for some skin types this small amount may cause skin irritation so always patch test before application.
Olive Oil, Olive Oil Wax , Blue Mallee Essential Oil
The product is totally natural- no parabens , artificial colourants or ingredients are used
Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. Always patch test first and if the skin is irritated do not use.